For some site features, such as filing documents with a court, information sharing is required. If you use those features, you will get a separate notice that explains the privacy terms for those features.
If you ask us to share your information, for example, you may ask us to send a form to the court.
For legal reasons – We may share your personal information if we have good reasons to believe we need to do so to:
* Enforce our Terms of Service,
* Protect our rights, operations, or users
* Comply with applicable law, regulation or legal process, such as a court order or subpoena
* Respond to a request from a government agency, such as law enforcement or an investigation of an illegal activity.
* Prevent physical, financial or other harm, injury or loss
If our business structure changes – If we sell or transfer some or all of our business or assets, such as during a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation, we may transfer your personal information to a third party. But that third party must agree to protect your personal information according to the terms of this Notice.