This Web Site is intended for use by low-income individuals and their not-for-profit advocates to obtain legal information.
- Do not use this Web site to help someone else with their legal problems. In many places this is illegal if you're not a lawyer.
- Do not use this Web site to break the law. We take measures to keep your information confidential, but we can be compelled in some circumstances to provide your information to law enforcement.
This Web Site is not a substitute for a lawyer.
- This website cannot provide you with legal advice. Your choice of forms and answers are not being reviewed, and may be incorrect for your situation. Information provided on this site may not always be accurate or complete. If you have a legal problem, you should try to find a lawyer who will represent you. There is no substitute for a lawyer who can talk to you in person regarding your situation.
You use this Web Site at your own risk.
- The law is constantly changing. We can't guarantee that the information on this Website is correct or up-to-date. As we update the Website, it's possible that the forms you're using may be taken away. Please plan ahead and keep paper and electronic copies of your information handy.
- We try to keep your information confidential, but we can't guarantee that it will stay secret. For example, a court can make us share your information in certain circumstances. You can help keep your information confidential by keeping your password to yourself and not sharing it with other people.
- Computers occasionally stop working. It's possible that this Website will stop working, so please plan ahead and keep paper and electronic copies of your information in case something happens. We don't presently have the resources to provide you with technical support as you use the Website.
Under no circumstances are we responsible or liable for what you do with the information from this web site.