PBN reserves the rights to remove any content that allegedly infringes a third party's copyright or otherwise violates the rights of any third party, or for any reason whatsoever, and to prohibit further use of this website by the individuals responsible for said infringement or violation. PBN also reserves the rights to pursue any party that submits an erroneous declaration. If you believe that any content appears on this website in violation of your copyright or other proprietary rights, you should send a notice to PBN by first-class mail, return receipt requested, at the following address: LawHelp Interactive Project Coordinator, c/o Pro Bono Net, Inc., 151 West 30th Street, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10001. Such notice should include the following:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity. Include information reasonably sufficient to permit PBN to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit PBN to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address.
- The signature of the complaining party.
- Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
- Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."