- Become a trained LHI Creator, ready to make your own forms in your state.
Through our online and in training series, and optional consulting services, we will walk you through everything you need to know to start making online, plain language, culturally competent forms for your community. We help you plan a project from A to Z and help you develop a forms project that creates all the documents needed to complete a legal process.
- To learn more about getting started with LHI please visit: https://www.probono.net/dasupport/gettingstarted/
- Rely on support as you develop your forms
With a dedicated help desk, staff who are ready to trouble shoot and support you at each step, and a vibrant developer community, whether it is your first or you hundredth form, you are never developing alone.
- Display your forms through a variety of interfaces
Often different forms are dedicated for different uses, and LHI allows you to display your forms in a variety of interfaces. A2J and HotDocs provide a very structured interface, perfect for individuals who are filling out these forms on their own, while HotDocs allows advocates to streamline the process, and is often used in clinics or pro bono contexts where advocates are available to help.
- Display your forms on your client facing statewide website
Once you complete a form as live in LHI you can post the url the site gies you in individuals can your client facing statewide websites. Your end users can use as many forms as you host in LHI and LHI will not charge them per form completion nor per interview.
Connect with other developers.
- PBN can create forms for your project, if you don't have the staff nor capacity to learn how to create forms.
We have an active and robust community with people developing a variety of forms across the country. Through list-serves, community meetings, ongoing trainings and other learning opportunities, our developer community is always interested in the newest thing!