Cookies: Our site may use web, HTML5, and Flash cookies. These allow us to identify your browser and remember your information, settings, and your visits at the site. We may also use other types of local storage, such as browser- or plugin-based local storage. Most browsers give you the option of enabling, restricting, and disabling cookies. You can control Flash cookies by visiting Adobe’s FlashPlayer Settings or Settings Manager.
Note: If you disable cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of our website or our web services. That’s because the system needs to remember you to complete your forms and remember the information you provided before.
Our web server log may:
- Collect information about your device, operating system, browser, access domain, and other system settings,
- Identify your system’s language and your country and time zone,
- Record the page that referred you to our site, your device’s IP address, and the pages you visit at our site.
To control which servers collect information, we may place tags (web beacons) on our pages. We also may send software instructions to your device that collect details of your interactions with our site, such as the kind of general information listed above.
We may use analytic services from other companies, such Google Analytics, to learn how visitors use our site. These services will know your IP address, and they share information with us about how you use our site.
Your usage information helps us to:
- Troubleshoot any problems and improve the site,
- Meet our legal duties and comply with policies and procedures, and
- Know if you are a new or returning visitor.
To opt out of Google Analytics, click here.